REALice water treatment
WHAT IS REALice®?
REALice® water treatment system is effortlessly installable to all ice hockey rinks for removing micro air bubbles from water used in ice treatment. By using cold or significantly colder REALice treated water, which is colder than at present, you will get ice that is hard and slippery. The REALice® system is 100% zero maintenance with no moving parts nor external emergy. REALice® is already in use in over 300 ice arenas around the world. Link to the Canadien site: https://www.realice.ca/
REALice Vortex Process Technology (VPT), is developed and patented by Swedish Watreco Ab, It provides effective water treatment for producing ice in ice arenas and outside rinks. The system is based on modifying the physical attributes of water with vortex which builds up in the device, without additional energy sources and chemicals. The devices have a guarantee for five years.
• Disperses micro bubbles from water used for making ice - a more compact, durable and energy efficient water
• Changes the form of calcium – the adverse effects of calcium reduce significantly and the machines last longer
• Reduces viscosity of water – a more slippery ice with significantly colder water
• Higher water temperature
• Reduced use of hot water
• Energy conversation (Co2)
• Less limescale deposits
• Better ice quality (especially in spring, summer and fall)
(sis. ALV 24.00%)